Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day Thirtyone..Has David Tennant Ever Been Hotter?


It's 11.53 am. I've done nothing productive at all. Hoorah for me! I am the laziest person alive!

I've just been surfing the internet. It looks like David Tennant is on top of his game at the moment. Everyone wants a piece of him.

Hamlet will start soon in London and then back to filming Who specials I suppose. What's next? I would imagine the world is wide open for David Tennant at this moment. He can pick and choose whatever he wants to do.

As much as I would love David over here in America I really hope he does not choose the Hollywood option. I don't think he will but who knows? I just don't feel that Hollywood is good enough for him. It's too fake.

I'm really looking forward to the Christmas Who Special. Not long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment