Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day Seventeen...Winter Sux


It's 11.38 am. I have just finished eating a mexican breakfast burrito and I'm suffering the consequences. Bah! It consists of sausage, scrambled eggs, tomatoes, onions, potatoes, and the key ingredient...jalapenos! OMG! The first few bites were good but about bite 4 I had to start picking the jalapenos out of it. My mouth is on fire!!! I like spicy foods but that was just a bit much.

UPS just knocked on my door and delivered a t-shirt that says...David Tennant is My Doctor...across the front of it..Cool! The little things in life amuse me. No one around here knows who David Tennant is, so if I wear it I will be asked why I'm proudly wearing a testimonial to my medical doctor. hehe.

Just sent Beate a text. She still hasn't got her pc up and running. Dammit! I bet she is fuming with steam coming out of her ears by now.

It's raining here and cold. Winter sux and it's only just begun. Bah!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment