Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day Eleven...YeeHaw!! Dosey Doe! Y'all


It's 6.54 pm and I am as full as a tick! Jackie the neighbor called and asked me to go out to eat with them. So we went to the local fish and steak house, Town and Country about a mile or so up the road from here. I had hamburger steak with gravy and fries on the side and now I'm about to explode!!!

There was a horrible band playing a mixture of country music and Elvis tunes. Don't you Step on my Blue Suede Cowboy Boots sung in a whinging overbearing tone is stuck in my head now...YEEHAW!!! Despite the atmosphere the food was great. I tried to get Jackie to get up and dance a little jig but she flat out refused. Bah!

Then we were invaded by the Highway Patrol. About 10 officers came in and sat at the table behind us. Bah! I hate cops and their smelly aftershave walking by me to the salad bar every minute or so.

Well, it's back to work tomorrow. I'm in for hell cause I phoned in sick on Monday. We shall see how it goes. I am not looking forward to it at all. At least it's payday! Hoorah for payday!

Goodnight all
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment