Friday, December 26, 2008

Day Sixtyone...Back to the Usual Grind


It's 5.20 am. Happy Boxing Day to those of you in the UK. I've just gotten ready to go back to work. Bah! There is no such thing as boxing day here nor real holidays where I work.

I've now watched The Next Doctor and Confidential. The only thing I didn't like was the big transformerish cyberman ship or whatever it was. Other than that it made me laugh and warmed my heart. It's no wonder David has a bad back with all the stunt work he did etc.

As much as I dread it I've got to go to work. If I don't go today I would lose 2 days of holiday pay for Xmas Eve and Xmas Day. Lord knows I need the extra pay. Rex is gonna be super sad. He had a great holiday romping and jumping with other dogs in my parents neighborhood. Now I have to leave him and he will be bored. Bless him.

Anyway, I'll be back this evening with more drivel.

Cy'all
xx

2 comments: