Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day Fiftytwo..Less than 8 Days Left Until....


The Next Doctor! Hoorah! I can't believe it's almost here already. Will it live up to my expectations? As long as it has David Tennant bouncing around in it I will be happy.

Rex and I will be going to Louisiana next Tuesday and like I stated earlier it's hard to get on the internet down there so I will not be able to blog until I arrive back home on Christmas night. I know you will all miss me. I will try to log on and give an update or two but my father tends to get cranky if you leave his company to surf the net. Merry Christmas to Me!

This is the time of year I enjoy watching old movies. Oliver, Breakfast at Tiffinys, Sound of Music... which I've watched in the last 2 days.. These are just the movies I enjoy watching on a cold winters night in my jimjams wrapped in a soft woolen blankie. They just don't make movies like they used to.

I'm going to attempt a trip to the mall when I get off work Friday...Wish me luck! I hate crowds and ques but I have to buy a gift for a co-worker. We drew names and at least I got the name of someone I like. We are exchanging gifts on Sunday. I'll probably get something that sux but oh well. It's the thought that counts.

Happy Holidays you Plums!!
xx

2 comments:

  1. good luck, have a great trip when you go down there, and happy holidays to you too.. Queen Plum :p

    ReplyDelete