Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day Thirtyseven...Sexy David Tennant


David was voted Sexiest Male on TV by the TV Times Awards.. Yay!

Top Five Sexiest Males:
1. David Tennant
2. Rob James-Collier
3. Scott Maslen
4. John Barrowman
5. Robert Kazinksy

Don't know who the others are other than John Barrowman but hoorah for David.

Doctor Who also won Favourite TV Show...Hoorah!

David says:
"Well I'm not sure what to say about being called the sexiest actor of the year! I'm very flattered and somewhat bewildered. All I know is that I voted for John Barrowman! However I am unashamedly delighted that Doctor Who has been voted favourite show. All of us who work on the series are immensly proud of it. Thank you very much and stay tuned. See you at Christmas. We've got Cybermen, snow and David Morrissey..it's going to be glorious!"

Also in Google News...The Hottest Kisses You Never Saw

Go David!

2 comments: