Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day Fortyeight...No News is Good News


It's 5.50 am. It was so nice to sleep in a nice warm bed in a nice warm room. So nice, I did not want to get up but I am up. The car is warming up and I'm dressed for work. I hope etop is available today but Saturdays are a bad day so who knows.

No news on David's progress. I'm sure he's fine. Just a bunch of good/not good, tabloidish stories on Edward Bennett taking over the role as Hamlet. I'm not posting any of that rubbish here. Google David Tennant if you want to see them. I'm sure Ed is doing a fine job.

Well, I'm off to work. Enjoy your Saturday. It's good to be back and I'll see y'all in a few hours.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie :) Good to hear that you've slept welll. Your earned that sleep! hehe. See ya later, I guess. Have a nice day at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah! is there a such thing as a nice day at work?

    ReplyDelete