Monday, December 1, 2008

Day Thirtysix...Things to Ponder On


It's 9.10 pm. I've had a nap and now I'm awake. I'm so glad I can sleep in tomorrow morning. I am definitely not a morning person. I don't really have anything to blog about and don't even know why I'm typing this now but....oh well. Perhaps its therapy.

I've just watched an episode of Merlin and I'm quite enjoying the series. Do all actors/actresses in the UK just switch and swap appearances with David Tennant? I can almost always connect everyone to David Tennant. Richard Wilson who is in Merlin was with David in Duck Patrol....and little Merlin..(sorry don't know his real name)..was in that Doctor Who episode where they are all on that space shuttley thing and that woman repeats everything everyone says. Not to mention Anthony Head, who pops up everywhere..and I'm almost certain that the girl that is Gwenevere in Merlin was Madame De Pompadour's friend while walking in the garden. I'm not a total Whovian so I don't know all the correct titles and names. Forgive me.

I've also noticed while scanning the Royal Shakespeare Company's site that a majority of the actresses list Doctor Who on their CV's. Is this just a coincidence? Well it makes me go hmmmmmmm.... Or maybe I just have a little too much time on my hands and need to find a proper hobby.

Well, I think I may be able to go back to sleep now.

Cheers my dears..Until tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment