Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day Fiftythree...What an Awful Day!


It's 6.41 pm. I have been like a zombie all day long. I tried to replace my beloved coca-cola with juice and my body went into thermal meltdown. Every time I drink juice my body automatically thinks it's sick. I am a coke addict. :( Without coke I am unable to be the normally witty, fantastic, lovable, grumpy, bahing, nitwit that I usually am.

I had an extra long nap this evening. Lack of caffeine got the better of me. I just hope I'll be able to go back to sleep after while. I have to go back to work in the morning. The only good thing is that it is payday. Hope for e-top so I can get out of there..get to the mall...buy a present...all before the maniacs get off work and invade all the shops.

Last week at this time I was in the dark and freezing to death due to the storm in the area. Tonight I'm well lit up and warm and toasty. It's really foggy here but not cold at all. We may even see the sun tomorrow.

See you all later..
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment