Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day Fiftyfive...The Mall Panic Attack


It's 8.43 pm. I've been home about an hour. I left work at 5.35 and ventured to the dreaded mall to get a present for my colleague. OMG!! I will never ever ever go to the mall at Christmas time again! It was packed! The sound of Christmas Carols and non-stop screaming kids is enough to push anyone over the edge. At least I got the present and came out of the mall smelling really smurfy after trying the samples out in Bath and Body Works.

Looks like David is gonna be off from Hamlet just a bit longer than expected. Get well soon David...I know its rough when you are used to being so active. If you get really bored don't phone Christian O'Connell...Call me..I'm usually bored too....I'll make up some stories to amuse you but would probably end up amusing myself more....hehe

Anyway...I'll soon be headed to bed...Work again tomorrow..Bah'dy bah bah!!

High Five...
xx

2 comments:

  1. High Five! I'm off to bed too. It's LATE!!! Or early...depends on how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for that info alan b. mollohan. i am having a panic attack as i type this. bah! you twat!

    ReplyDelete