Friday, December 5, 2008

Day Forty...The Traffic Jam


It's 7.19 pm and I have just gotten home from work a few minutes ago. Bah! It is so cold I was shivering for about 30 minutes even though the heat in my car was on high. I am not gonna make it through the winter!!

Traffic in Tupelo was total hell when I got off work. It took me almost an hour to get out of Tupelo itself. Why are all these people out and about?? Everyone and their grandmother was out. I guess its Friday night and everyone got paid so they are out doing Christmas shopping. I hate waiting. Ques everywhere. I was gonna go in Wal-Mart and pick up a few things but when I saw the cars in the parking lot I changed my mind quickly. OMG!!

Anyway, I'm home for the evening and I'm trying to get warm. I'm a bit perturbed. Everyone on my work team was e-topped today except for me and the 2 other girls that work 10 hour shifts. I guess because we only work 4 days a week instead of 5 we aren't considered when leave with pay because of slowness comes along. Bah!

I'm done for the night...Cya tomorrow..
xx

3 comments:

  1. It's christmas soon, that's why people are out.. Wish everybody would do like me, and simply not shop lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Lisa. I went shopping yesterday. And it wasn't too bad. But there was queing on my way home..bah.

    Not fair that you didn't get e-topped, Julia :(

    ReplyDelete