Friday, January 2, 2009

Day Sixtyeight...New Phone


It's 8.54 pm and I'm trying to figure out my new phone. My old razor has died along with all the saved phone numbers it contained. If you have my mobile number...please text me along with who you are so I can save you once again.

Nothing other than getting a new phone has happened. Busy day at work. I hate everyone that has satellite tv!

I don't suppose David did anything interesting. I haven't even looked cause I can't get the time to change from AM to PM on my damn new phone. Bah! I guess I'll have to read the book! Geez!

Anyway, It's almost time for me to go to bed. I'll try to blog tomorrow and even if nothing happens I'll make something up.

Cheers.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats with your new phone!! I will text you with my name and all :) Maybe I'll see ya later tonight. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the text..you are saved

    ReplyDelete