Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day Seventy...In Sleep Mode


It's 11.01 pm. I'm still trying to customize my new phone without reading instructions. I have made progress but still am not quite there. Bah!

I have the next 4 days off from work. I'm taking tomorrow PTO 'paid time off' plus my normal days off. Hoorah! So I can catch up with everything that's going on in the world or not...Depends on what happens...

David news? He narrates some documentary or whatever on the BBC called Swarm about Killer Bees. How exciting!..and I attempted to find a torrent for it. How very very sad. As somebody said..David could read the phone book and I'd listen...or something of the sort like that..

Well I'm off to bed. I'm up way too late and my eyes are just about closed as I'm typing.

Until tomorrow..
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe...just like me. Trying to figure out the phone without reading the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which phone did you get, that's so hard to figure out?!

    ReplyDelete