Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day Three...Alas poor Yorick...


Well well well, while scouring the David Tennant forum I found another fan right here in Tupelo. Hoorah! I'm not alone in Mississippi.

My internet went off today a little after 1 pm and has just now came back on. Good thing though. I actually got out and about. Took Rex for a nice long walk through the field behind my house and visited my elderly neighbors and ate supper with them. Homemade chili and cornbread. yum. Was nice and I feel better for getting some fresh air. Rex was ecstatic. He ran at full speed and I swear he had a doggy grin on his face. It was a good day until.....grrrrrrrrr

Good news and Bad news. David won a NTA tonight yay!...but announced he's leaving Doctor Who after the 4 specials this coming year. :'(




No one can ever replace David as the Doctor! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I'm off to kick something now....sniff sniff :(

No comments:

Post a Comment