Friday, October 31, 2008

Day Five.. Tis now the very witching time of night, When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out Contagion to this world: .......


Happy Halloween and Bah! to last day of freedom. It should be a crime to work on Saturday's and Sunday's. Oh well..The bills must be paid. I've had a lovely 5 days off...napping, blogging..chatting with Lisa and Beate....mourning the loss of Doctor Who a year in advance....playing with Rex...trying to find my voter's registration card...missing the garbage truck....washing clothes...being followed by a redneck cop...eating way too much cheese...dreaming of weeing on David's leg....and sorting my socks. Hoorah for lazy days!

So it's Halloween...I should go buy some candy just in case children decide to knock upon my door tonight...They never do but I always buy just in case. I would hate to open my door to their little faces screaming TRICK OR TREAT! and having nothing. Just gives me an excuse to buy candy that I must eat and not let go to waste. I live outside of the city limits down a dark heavily tree lined dead end road ironically called Sunny Lane so its kinda out of the way for the kiddies.

I've got more clothes in the dryer and need to wash the bed clothes now. Be back later..xx

1 comment:

  1. You should hang lanterns in every tree...hehe. That would make them come to your door!

    ReplyDelete