Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day Four...Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.


I hate cops. I really hate cops. Big, redneck, skoal spitting, ignorant, swines!!! I used to date a cop..I know..

A local cop who thinks he has the authority of God just followed me around town. Every turn I made, he turned, Every stop I made, he stopped. Finally I just pulled into the parking lot of a shop just to see what he would do. Sure enough he pulls in too..So I get out of my car and walk over to Barney Fife and say...Is there a problem?? Then he has the audacity to ask me....Would you like a problem???? WTF!!! So I just said no..turned and walked in the shop. When I came out he was gone.

What did I do?? Nothing..The cops around here just like to pick on people. Especially women. They think they can say and do whatever..

BAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. creepy.. Whatever happened to feeling protected by the police?

    ReplyDelete