Monday, October 27, 2008

Day One continued.....


Last night I had a David dream. For those of you who know me...you know I have crazy dreams. Must have been the cajun rice I had for supper. I'm not very good at writing so just try to manage the best you can...

I don't remember how the dream started or if I just started in the middle of something but here goes.....

David, me and some blonde bimbo I used to work with and I used to mutter the word slut under my breath everytime she passed, who's name escapes me, were standing under a balcony like thing. David was wearing the brown Doctor Who suit but I wasn't referring to him as the Doctor, just David. Anyway, he told me he was sorry, so very sorry and placed his sonic screwdriver on the top of my head. Everything went blurry. I started singing that Spice Girls..Tell me what you want what you really really want song over and over in my head...All of a sudden I was lifted off of my feet and I floated up to the ceiling of that balcony thing. My head became stuck to the roof of it. I look around and there were more people stuck to it also. David looks at me and says....Its for your own good..You'll be safe here...I struggle to speak and say...It's ok... David looks shocked and asks...How are you speaking?? I struggle to focus on him and to speak..and all of a sudden a hear a pop like a plunger sound and I fall from the ceiling. David exclaims..How the hell did you do that?? That is impossible! I replied...I just sang a Spice Girl song in my head. Maybe that defeats it. Brilliant! he yells and tells me I must go with him and the blonde bimbo.

Part 2 in a bit..I have to take breaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment