Sunday, September 13, 2009

Knocked Back Down

This week I started to feel a bit more positive about things but then I received an email from my mother today.....Mom thinks I should try to do better. Ummm...I think I know this....I think I'm doing damn well for no more than I make plus driving 70 miles per day on what hours we've been getting since February. It's so easy to tell someone to do something but until you are actually in their shoes it's hard to know exactly what is going on. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing or how to do it or who to do it with. I'm just plonking along hoping for the best.

Yes, I need to go to the doctor...Yes, I need to go to the dentist...Yes, I need new tires on the car...Yes, I need brakes...Yes, I need a new washing machine...I could go on and on.....but I do not have the extra money. I wish my family would understand this. I can not save what is not there. Getting to work and food are my priorities and I'm trying damn hard just to get that. Yes, I'm depressed. Yes, I sometimes give up. The stress and worry overwhelms me at times...but I pick myself up and carry on regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment