Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just Great! We Need the NHS

I'm doing all I can...Doing without to get bills paid... and bright and early this morning I get served with papers for $500 in medical bills. I've been trying to pay a bit at a time but that's not good enough for these doctors. They want it all at once. They do not care. What the hell do I pay insurance for if I get stuck with all this extra? Medical care is outrageous here in the USA.. My ear drum ruptured!! I guess I should not have gone to the doctor at all!! Things like this just make me want to lay down and die! Just one day without stress, worry, and no financial debts would be nice.

I work...I pay for insurance..but that's not good enough. It doesn't matter how much you make or pay to these people. It's a ripoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment