Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Not Gonna Make It

I've been broke in my life before but that was when I was jobless. I'm working now but all the past bills etc. are killing me. Medical bills from when my ear drum exploded and regular bills have just about wiped me out. Work has been slow since February and I've exhausted all my resources. I'm skint. I don't even have enough money to get to work and back this week. It's not a good feeling. I just don't know what to do. Life shouldn't be this way at my age. Everyone thinks its so easy when you are single and have no kids. Yeah right. Try living on a below average single income. Costs of electricity, gas, food, etc. keep going up but my pay keeps going down.

I am a white female with no dependents. I can not get any benefits. I can not ask anyone for help. I'm screwed. I live in an area where jobs are scarce. The job I have is 35 miles away so I'm driving 70 miles a day. I don't know how much more I can take. I just want to give up and let it all end.

Sorry for the sob story. Just venting and letting it all out. I have no one to tell how I'm feeling to so this is the only place to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment