Thursday, January 27, 2011

What's Wrong Now??

It's been a long time since I've blogged. Mainly because I cant be bothered to put down words when there is nothing to say. Things just don't seem to be getting any better.

I've applied for many jobs but no call backs or either my lousy credit score knocks me out of the picture. I'm not a thief! I just want a job so I can pay my bills and get my life back on track.

On a positive note I've met many fine people in Aberdeen that I am proud to call my friends now. Which is a good thing. Sitting here constantly by myself is tiring and puts me into a deep depression.

I'm thankful to have friends and for a mom that loves me no matter what. My mom is the greatest person ever. I can never repay her and words will never be enough to describe how much I love her and how much she means to me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad you've met many good people close to your home. It's good to go out and meet people from time to time.

    Also, I really hope you'll get a job soon. It sucks that they don't choose you just because of your credit score. It's kinda obvious you need a job to pay your bills and they should understand that.

    I really do cross my fingers for you to get a job.

    Love ya!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete