Monday, July 27, 2009

Bloggity Blog



Here I am again..attempting to blog...Something I've been very lax at doing for quite awhile. Things haven't been going well for me recently. Work is so stressful. Loads of bullshit. Depression...bah! Special kudos go out to @Neets68 and @belle_lulu on Twitter for making me smile and forget about my problems for awhile.

Anyway, the past weekend was eventful. David Tennant was at Comic-Con in San Diego. Hoorah! I'm very pleased that he was received so well in the States but I really hope that doesn't lead to big things over here. I know that sounds selfish but I mean it in the nicest of ways. He is lovely just like he is and I don't want him corrupted by Hollywood and stupid rubbish Americans.

What else is new? Well nothing. My weekend is here and I can sleep late in the morning and that makes me slightly giddy. I am deffo not a morning person.

Maybe I will blog tomorrow..maybe not...we shall see.

Love y'all...mean it!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment